Meals On Wheels
The Meals on Wheels program provides home-delivered meal services to older adults and adults with disabilities. Our mission is to assist older adults and adults with disabilities to remain in their homes for as long as possible in an independent and dignified manner. We provide nutritious meals delivered by trained drivers, daily safety checks, resource information, and peace of mind for the participants and their loved ones. The program successfully helps to reduce or prevent malnutrition, ensure safety, reduce isolation and to keep folks at home where they prefer to be.
60+ and Disabled Adults
Resources and Referals
About Meals On Wheels
Ages Served: 60+ and Disabled Adults
Income Guidelines: 60+ and unable to prepare nutritious meal - None; under 60, disabled and unable to prepare nutitious meals - contact for information.
Geographic Area: Belknap and Merrimack Counties
Program Cost: Donation-Based
Other Requirements: Must be over 60, unable to prepare nutritious food. Under 60 must be homebound, disabled and meet income guidelines.
- There is no cost for the Meals on Wheels program, just a suggested donation of $2 per meal.
- Drivers provide a safety check, brief friendly visit, and connection to resources.
- Meals are available short or long term, depending on the need.
- Each meal meets 1/3 of the USDA adult recommended daily requirement.
- Shelf stable meals are provided for holidays and weather emergencies.
Alton (603) 875-7102
Bradford (Mountain View Senior Center) (603) 938-2104
Concord (Horseshoe Pond Place Senior Resource Center) (603) 228-6956
Franklin (TRIPCenter) (603) 934-4151
Laconia (603) 524-7689
Pittsfield (603) 435-8482
Suncook (603) 485-4254
Tilton (603) 527-8291