Early Head Start
Prenatal - 3 Years
About Early Head Start
Ages Served: Prenatal to 3 years of age
Income Guidelines: 100% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
Automatic Eligibility: Foster Children, Families Experiencing Homelessness, and Families receiving SNAP, are eligible regardless of income
Geographic Area: Belknap and Merrimack Counties
Program Cost: No cost to eligible families; Child Care for HS and EHS eligible families on a sliding scale fee
- Childhood development program that promotes school readiness.
- Developmentally appropriate for infants and toddlers.
- Health screenings and nutrition support services are provided.
- Program offers parent involvement opportunities.
- Individualized services are offered for children of all abilities.
- Centers located in Concord and Laconia.
- Home-Base option available throughout Belknap and Merrimack Counties:
- supports families in their role as their child's first teacher using strength-based approach
- assists families in reaching goals in the comfort of their own home
- provides nutrition, health, and family services information
- classroom experiences with caregivers present
Please contact Head Start by phone at (603) 225-3295 ext. 1127 or email to HeadStart@capbm.org
Concord Head Start/Early Head Start/Child Care:
67 Old Loudon Road, Concord, NH
Laconia Head Start/Early Head Start/Child Care:
121 Belmont Road, Laconia, NH
Pittsfield Early Head Start:
7 Fayette Street Pittsfield, NH
throughout Belknap and Merrimack Counties
Child Development Centers