Mid-State Transit (MST) is a safe, easy, and affordable way to get from your home to the places you need to go. It offers a combination of door-to-door bus service and volunteer driver services for adults aged 60 or over and adults with disabilities who may not be able to access other means of transportation. Eligible riders can use the service for any purpose.
All buses are equipped with wheelchair lifts, and they are routed through many different local communities. The service runs Monday-Friday 8-3 PM throughout the service area with specific service days and times for each town. Registration and advanced notice is required. The MST bus system is an affordable way for older adults to travel and take part in community life.
About Mid-State Transit
Ages Served: 60+ and Adults with Disabilities
Income Guidelines: None
Registration is required and is completed over the phone.
Geographic Area: Alton, Andover, Barnstead, Belmont, Bradford, Canterbury, Center Harbor, Chichester, Contoocook, Danbury, Deering, Dunbarton, Epsom, Franklin, Gilford, Gilmanton, Henniker, Hill, Hillsboro, Hopkinton, Laconia, Loudon, Meredith, New Hampton, New London, Newbury, Northfield, Pittsfield, Salisbury, Sanbornton, Sutton, Tilton, Warner, Webster, Wilmot, Windsor
Program Cost: None
- MST will pick you up at your home and will bring you back again.
- Call before 2:30pm the day prior for next-day service.
- Buses are wheelchair lift-equipped.
- Buses travel to community locations including banks, shops, doctor appointments and more.
- Drivers will make every effort to accommodate each participant’s needs, but must consider the needs of all passengers.
Please contact Customer Service by phone at (603) 225-1989 to schedule a trip or for more information.