Affordable Housing Program
The Affordable Housing Program includes housing for eligible senior citizens and affordable multi-family housing units. CAP manages five (5) Section 202 PRAC Housing Properties for anyone 62 and over, two (2) Section 202/8 properties for those 62 and over or disabled, and five (5) non-age restricted Tax Credit Locations within Belknap and Merrimack Counties. All applicants must fall within set income guidelines for each property.
Senior Affordable Housing
Family Affordable Housing Options
About Rental Assistance Programs
Must meet age requirements.
Applicants must meet project income guideline requirements.
Please contact Housing at (603) 225-3295 ext. 1177.
- Applicants must meet income eligibility requirements.
- Request a separate application from the Housing Department for each property location.
- There are waitlists for all properties, but all are encouraged to apply.
- Section 202 PRAC and Section 202/8 Properties’ residents pay 30% of their adjusted gross income with the balance being subsidized by HUD. Heat and utilities are included.
- Non-age restricted Properties follow LIHTC Income Guidelines as well as other income guidelines. Residents may have utility allowances provided.