The Emergency Food Assistance Program
The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) provides a variety of nutritious, high-quality foods at no cost to families and individuals in need. Local Community Action Agencies located throughout NH distribute USDA donated food items to community organizations such as food pantries, soup kitchens, homeless shelters and other eligible Charitable Organizations. Families and individuals in need of food assistance may contact their local Community Action Agency to assist with locating a feeding organization near them.
250 Communities Statewide
Food Pantries, Soup Kitchens & Shelters
About The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP)
Ages Served: Children, Adults, Elderly
Income Guidelines: 240% of Federal Poverty Level
Geographic Area: New Hampshire
Program Cost: None
- If you are in need of food assistance, please contact your local Community Action Agency.
- Community Action Agencies receive and provide nutritious, high-quality, USDA donated food to local feeding organizations in every county in NH throughout the year.
- Your local Community Action Agency will help you locate a community feeding organization near you.
- There are approximately 250 local community food pantries, soup kitchens and homeless shelters that receive and distribute these commodities in NH.
- Volunteers needed at food distribution locations.
Warehouse: 2 Industrial Park Drive, Building 2
Concord, NH 03301