Commodity Supplemental Food Program
The Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP) provides eligible seniors with prepackaged boxes containing nutritious foods and healthy recipes. The CSFP delivers throughout Belknap, Carroll, Coos, Grafton, Merrimack and Strafford Counties to convenient locations like churches, senior housing, community centers, and other sites. With the goal of promoting good health, deliveries include foods like low sodium canned vegetables, low sugar fruits, low fat dry milk and cheese, shelf stable milk, whole grain cereal, pasta or rice, canned meat, poultry or fish, juice, peanut butter, dry beans, and fresh produce during the summer months.
Quick & Easy Application
Aged 60 and Over
Food Facts Sheet Provided
About Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP)
Ages Served: 60+
Income Guidelines: Older adults must have incomes at or below 130% of the federal poverty level.
Geographic Area: Belknap, Carroll, Coos, Grafton, Merrimack and Stafford Counties.
Program Cost: None
Other Requirements: Must provide proof of residency and age and attest to income. When picking up food, photo ID is required.
- Application is quick and easy.
- Proof of age (60+)
- Proof of NH residency
- Attest to income being at or below current guidelines
- Provide a photo ID.
- Older adults receive healthy foods to supplement their diet.
- One box of food has a value of about $50.
- Food packages are delivered to convenient locations for older adults.
- Participants can send a friend or relative to the delivery site for food pick up but must provide a “proxy note” giving permission.
- Participants receive a newsletter with health tips, nutrition information and recipes.
- Information on other senior services and resources is provided.
- If you would like to volunteer to assist with packing food ro delivering food boxes, please contact our office.
- Link to the state of NH website for CSFP: www.dhhs.nh.gov/programs-services/adult-aging-care/supplemental-food-seniors
Please contact CSFP at (800) 878-2050 or (603) 225-2050 to set up an appointment or for more information.
2 Industrial Park Drive, Building 2
Concord, NH 03301