No Cost for Families
Family Supports Provided
Promoting School Readiness
About Head Start
Income Guidelines: 100% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
Automatic Eligibility: Foster Children, Families Experiencing Homelessness, and Families receiving SNAP, are eligible regardless of income
Geographic Area: Belknap and Merrimack Counties
Program Cost: No cost to eligible families; Child Care for HS and EHS eligible families on a sliding scale fee
- Childhood development program that promotes school readiness.
- Developmentally appropriate preschool.
- A variety of family supports are provided.
- Health screenings and nutrition support services are provided.
- Program offers parent involvement opportunities.
- Balanced, nutritious meals provided.
- Individualized services are offered for children of all abilities.
Please contact Head Start by phone at (603) 225-3295 ext. 1127 or email to HeadStart@capbm.org
Concord Head Start/Early Head Start/Child Care:
67 Old Loudon Road, Concord, NH
Franklin Head Start/Early Head Start:
12 Rowell Drive, Franklin, NH
Laconia Head Start/Early Head Start/Child Care:
121 Belmont Road, Laconia, NH
Pittsfield Head Start:
23 Oneida Street #2, Pittsfield, NH
Concord Head Start at Eastman School:
15 Shawmut Street, Concord, NH 03301
Child Development Centers